Monday, June 1, 2009

who are you and who will you be?


So after a brief hiatus from the blogging world, I’m back and ready to fully commit again. A couple quick things to cover off on before diving in:

1. I moved. Just me and my things (antique furniture and small tv) have moved and are settling into my new place in Queen Anne.
2. After months and months of hard work, my Search team at WaggEd launched, Bing...Microsoft’s new consumer search engine.
3. Summer in Seattle has finally arrived, and I love living in the city.

Now onto specifics, I’m currently settling into the most darling 1940’s apartment near Highland Park (or Kerry Park as some would call it.) Pictures will shortly follow. I’ve been in love with all things “old, antique, vintage” for quite some time (I’m really an 80 yr old woman living in a 26 yr old body). The chandelier in the living room and pink and white tiling in the kitchen are by far the most charming features of my place. Once I’ve fully unpacked – because this seems to take forever – I’ll provide a full tour of my new digs. Or if you’re lucky to live in Seattle, swing on by!

Bing Bing Bing – has finally launched. Microsoft’s new consumer search engine is actually THAT cool, and I’m not just saying it because there was blood/sweat/tears involved in getting this product out the door. Please check it out and let me know what you think: www.bing.com.

Summer (big sigh) is here, and it’s worth every swear word uttered at the days of constant rain and wind out here. There is nothing that compares to running in Queen Anne overlooking Mount Rainier, the Space Needle, the city skyline and the marinas below. And the best part is – everyone around QA has a dog. I swear one day I will actually scoop up someone’s pup when they’re not looking at make a run for it…

No comments:

Post a Comment