Monday, March 30, 2009

Has Spring Sprung?



I’m craving spring, and have been for a long time. Seattle is notorious for this “in between” season crap, where fall-winter-spring are smooshed together into one big season: 8 months of rain, snow/slush, wind, and peeks of sun. The transition from winter to spring has to be the most painful. “Cabin fever” sets in, and you realize that you’ve watched every recorded Bravo show on the DVR.


I’m craving cherry blossoms and tulips, running around Queen Anne - because I swear spring arrives here first. I can’t wait to wear my new rainboots to tromp through puddles (after it has just rained, of course.) And, soon enough it will be warm enough for coffee dates outside and dining on the patio…sigh.

Spring please get here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment